Saturday, February 19, 2011

Today I begin here.....



Dear friends,
This is my humble and simple attempt to share myself, my life when I was born naked to what is me now...

First, let me Introduce myself......
I'm Amith the second child of ma parents... they are teachers.....
me presently student of class tenth who never concentrates on studies...
having more works in bugging others at skool with ma frns!!!
I have two siblings, a sister and a brother..
sister who is younger to me is a student of class second and elder brother is in plus one.....
Hope thats enough for a rough idea!!. yeah we r a small n wonderful family.......


So, I have finished telling about me in home.. Now let me move to the school where I was taught the basics of life.....
Here I wish to Introduce the Master Minds, My loving crazy, mad, friendzz who are all for me without which my story cant go further......!!!!
Yeah! they  are..
Diljith and 
Ajin.

Now the real life story begins...... Wait n c........
@mi....

2 comments: